Minggu, 13 Maret 2016

Bomb Blast Kills Ankara March 13, 2016

Bomb Blast Kills Ankara March 13, 2016 27 man and 75 man-LukaIbukota Luka Turkey, Ankara is currently located in alert status following the explosion that killed at least 27 people and 75 people injured.

Quoted from xinhuanet.com. A huge explosion in the heart of Ankara Kizilay district occurred on Sunday, March 13, 2016 at around 18:35 local time.

Sources of private news broadcaster NTV said that, a car bomb exploded by a large enough force near a bus stop where a lot of people are waiting.

A number of vehicles in the area, including buses carrying passengers, caught fire. The wounded was rushed to 10 different hospitals for medical attention.

Ankara bomb blast March 13, 2016 Kills 27 People
Location explosion at a bus stop in the heart of the Turkish capital Ankara Kizilay precisely didistrik (via twitter.com)

Witnesses said of kejauan, smoke was seen rising above the explosion in the area around districk Kizilay, Kizilay Square had been closed for fear of possible aftershocks explosion.

TV regulatory authorities in Turkey have declared a ban on broadcasting images of the scene and the victims of the bomb blast.

Earlier on Friday, the US embassy in Ankara warned its citizens on the potential for terrorist attacks against government buildings and homes located in areas Bahcelievler in the Turkish capital.

Ankara bomb blast March 13, 2016 This is the third major explosion in the Turkish capital since October 2015.

On October 10, 2015, suspected Islamic State (IS), bombed a peaceful protest in Ankara Train Station, close to a major city highway, which killed at least 103 people.

On February 17, a suicide car bombing also occurred. The bomb targeted a military transport in the Turkish capital, at least 29 people dead and injuring 81 others.

0 komentar:

Poskan Komentar